Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My favorite,,,, CVS

I have to post this quickly,,, but this is GREAT!

6X8 Kodak photo album, take your digital prints and get them made on the spot at CVS. Use their Kiosk to make a cute layout for this awesome little book. It is 7.99 and you get 7.99 back in rewards. You can do this twice. A few weeks ago there was a 3.00 off coupon, which I happened to save for just this type of deal. I also used the 3/15 coupon that I found at http://thecentsiblesawyer.blogspot.com under her CVS blogs, and the 2off beauty products also found on her site. She also will tell you where to find a coupon for 4$ Airwic Freshmatic Ultra Mini air Freshner Kit.

Photo album 7.99
Airwic 4.99
CVS hand 1.49
soap
filler .53
----------------
15.00
airwic 4.00
cvs 2.00
album 3.00
ECB 1.00
3/15 3.00
___________________
2.00 plus tax OOP (out of pocket.)

ECB's earned 7.99!

I am laying it out for ya! Now go get your coupons and get to shopping! You too can find these deals, and my ladies at CVS are so sweet, and patient when they see me coming!

Jamie

No comments: