Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hello All for the first time!


Hello everyone!


This is very exciting. I have just started my very own blog. I am addicted to cliping coupons. I hope that I can help you all save some money and show you my savings as well. If you have any ideas or sweepstakes to tell me about please feel free. AND that is the point. I hope to get us to the point where we feel free, to buy the things we need at a great price.


Now to tell you about me. I am 31, happily with mi amor, I have 3 beautiful children and I work part time outside my house for a graphic design company. I live in the mountains, and I cannot have a garden because the deer eat everything... even my jalepenos. They are beautiful though. Expect great things from this site,,, I am still learning so give me some time to perfect it...


Jamie

No comments: